- Convenient Auto Repair At Your Home or Office
- Certified & Highly Rated Mechanics
- Fair/Fixed Pricing & Genuine Parts
- 24/7 Customer Service
- 12 Months/12,000 Mile Warranty
- Nationwide Roadside Assistance
• “Pulling codes” is the initial step to identifying the faulty circuit or system
• Tests can take minutes to several hours to diagnose the problem(s)
• Otobots technicians are constantly tested in the field to achieve timliness
• Most code errors can be fixed on the spot; your technician will keep you informed
Why Perform an Engine Diagnosis When the Check Engine Light Illuminates?
When your check engine light illuminates, a service code will be generated and stored in one or more of your vehicle’s computers. There are specific conditions that have to be met for a trouble code to set, and it is vitally important that the technician who is diagnosing your car checks all of them before he/she makes a repair decision.
The diagnostic trouble code (or DTC) takes you to an area for further testing to properly determine where the real fault is. The diagnostic allows us the time to thoroughly test and accurately determine the real cause of the warning light using the professional test equipment we have invested in.
At Otobots, our technicians have access to a vast database system to help us to provide you with an accurate diagnosis of your vehicle’s engine problem and a repair that is done correctly the first time.
Our certified auto repair mechanics will consider the make, model, condition, and mileage of your car before recommending the necessary engine repairs fixes. We offer a few engine diagnostic repair services that are recommended based on your car’s individual needs. All engine-related services include a complimentary inspection and visual brake check.